Termite Treatment in the Gulf Coast
Termites cause around $5 billion in damages to homes across the United States every single year. That makes them more expensive than fires, tornadoes, and earthquakes combined! To give your home the protection it deserves, trust ProShield Termite & Pest Control. We have over 30 years of experience, so we've seen it all! We offer personalized termite treatment that eliminates these pests at their source, giving you lasting protection and peace of mind.
We're Serious About Termite Control
We know firsthand how devastating a termite infestation can be, so we never leave anything to chance. We offer a variety of treatment methods, including Sentricon, Termidor, and foam treatments. Before we even start treatment, we make sure the USIC marks any major utility lines on your property. This ensures we don’t interrupt service and can safely use in-ground treatments.
How Does the Sentricon System Work?
When you sign up for termite control, we’ll likely recommend the Sentricon System. This option is widely regarded as the best treatment option on the market, and we agree! Termites actually prefer Sentricon bait over wood, which draws them away from your home and prevents further damage. Even better, these bait stations continue to protect your home long after the colony is gone! Here’s how it works:
- Our technicians will install Sentricon stations around your home every 10-20 feet.
- As termites cross this barrier, they pick up the bait and bring it back to the colony.
- The active ingredient in the bait stops termites from molting, so they can’t grow.
- Worker termites die first, so the colony stops functioning and collapses.
- We’ll schedule yearly visits to maintain the stations, replacing them as needed.
What Is Termidor?
If you have an active infestation, Termidor can easily save your home. Unlike some liquid treatments, this one doesn’t just repel termites. Termidor is actually completely undetectable to termites! This encourages them to forage through treated soil, allowing Termidor to eliminate them upon contact and through ingestion.
Our Termite Bonds
Once you enroll in our termite program, an exterminator will come and install your termite baiting system. After that, our team is scheduled to come out annually to check the traps and ensure that your home stays protected. During this time, you have our company on retainer—meaning that you can call for a free inspection at any point should you suspect a termite infestation.
Should we find a colony during one of our inspections, we offer two types of contracts -
- Retreat Contract: This package includes complete removal of the infestation at no additional charge—a treatment that would normally cost thousands of dollars.
- Damage Repair Contract: This package includes not only getting rid of all existing termite colonies but also covering the costs of any structural repairs caused by termite damage for up to $250,000.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
When it comes to termites, it’s important to act quickly. The longer you let them live inside your home, the more damage they’ll do to important structures like your subfloor, expansion joists, and deck posts. The best way to confirm you have a problem is with a professional termite inspection. With that being said, there are a few signs of termite damage you can look our for:
- Termite droppings, or frass, that look like sawdust.
- Bucking, sagging, or very squeaky floors.
- Wood with a twisting, maze-like pattern etched into it.
- Discarded wings from swarmer termites.
- Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper.
- Mud tubes on the exterior of your home or the foundation.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Proshield makes it easy to get hassle-free termite control. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our service which is why we'll come re-treat for free if any problems arise. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment and we’ll be ready to make a treatment plan and give you the termite-free home you deserve. Our services are effective against both eastern subterranean termites and Formosan termites.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!
Areas We Service Around Mobile, AL
As a locally-owned company, we know firsthand how difficult some pest problems here can be. But with ProShield, you never have to solve them alone! With 30+ years of experience and ongoing training, there’s nothing we can’t handle.